Custom

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lisa's self-help guide books

About Lisa-

I Live in Orem Utah,and I am an Author of self-help guide books. I am married to my husband Clark, we have 5 children and two grand children. I have worked and counseled with teens and their parents for 18 years. I currently work at Orem High school as a consultant working with students who need help academically with grades,attendance and helping them with their personal goals. I find my job very fulfilling and rewarding.


My third book has now been published Titled: "How to...get to the heart of your sweetheart(A personal guide for couples to stay together, avoid Divorce, and build eternal families.) all my books can be purchased and signed through me. they are $13.95 each ($3.00 postage and shipping) or I am offering my 3 books as a set for $30.00 ($3.00 postage and shipping) you can mail check or money order to Lisa Brereton at 133 N. 300 E. Orem Utah,84057

feel free to send me a comment if you would like.I have a comment box at the bottom of this page.

Book Self-

These are the books that I have published:

"How to...get to the heart of your teen"(A personal guide for parents to re-connect and build better relationships with their teen)

"How to...get to the heart of your own (A personal guide for those who are searching for happiness and purpose in their lives)


"How to...get to the heart of your sweetheart (A personal guide for couples to stay together, avoid divorce, and build eternal families)


These are my last 3 books in process:


"How to...get to the heart of your health (A personal guide for those who know they need to live a healthier life style.)


"How to...get to the heart of Christ ( A personal guide for those who would like to have a closer relationship with their father in heaven, and to know that you are truly a child of God.)


"How to...get to the heart of heaven ( A personal guide for those who are trying to understand where you came from, and where you are going when you leave this earth.)


My Interests and hobbies: I Love to read good spiritual, and uplifting books, and my passion is to write, along with poetry

(I always end with a poem at the end of each chapter in my books)
I Love to travel with family and friends, and meet new people. 
I love camping, boating, fishing, and four wheeling. when I can I like to crochet, scrapbook, and listen to soft music.

My goals: I would like to stay committed to my daily exercise and keeping my health in check , to be more positive and have a better outlook on life and those I meet. I would like to accomplish all 6 series of my books, and with each one it is my hope that they can be of help, guidance and inspiration to all my readers


If you or any one you know who may be interested or who may benefit from my books, then you have come to the right place.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and taking an interest in me and my books.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Lovely background - visiting from Authors

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog! And I love the music...I'm following you now. Hope you come by and visit me soon.

    http://gbisset.blogspot.com/

    Gabrielle Bisset

    ReplyDelete